1) Owner of the processing of personal data
The Data Controller is PICCARDI S.r.l. – Registered office: Via Morletta, 8 – 24040 Lallio (BG).
2) Responsible for data protection
PICCARDI S.r.l. pursuant to art. 37 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679, has decided not to appoint a data protection officer (DPO – Data Protection Officer) since it is not a public body and, as its main activity, does not carry out regular and systematic monitoring of data on large scale including the data referred to in Articles 9 and 10.
3) Purpose, methods and place of processing
The data processed by PICCARDI S.r.l. relating to customers, regularly collected, will be treated:
- For purposes related to the contract established between the parties;
- For purposes of a civil, fiscal and accounting nature;
- To fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
Only with your specific and distinct consent will your data be processed:
- for commercial purposes and for preparing a list of references, marketing and sending newsletters on the services offered, invitations to events, fairs, etc .;
- images and videos collected for the purpose of promoting our products and services or activities.
Personal data are processed with automated and manual tools for the type strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The treatments connected to the Services take place at the aforementioned PICCARDI S.r.l. and at the headquarters of the company’s electronic processing service providers, and are only handled by technical personnel specifically appointed as responsible and / or in charge of processing or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
4) Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing of your data is constituted by the law for the purposes referred to in letters b) and c) and by the contract for the purposes referred to in letter a). As well as the communication of data to public authorities, the law will have as its legal basis. The processing of your data for the purposes referred to in letters d) and e) will be based on your consent, which will be revocable at any time without prejudice to the processing activities carried out until the revocation.
5) Categories of personal data and recipients, scope of communication and dissemination
PICCARDI S.r.l. collects the personal data of customers necessary for the provision of the Services referred to in the existing contract, including but not limited to: company name, telephone, email address and tax code, VAT number, bank details, etc.
The data may be disclosed:
– to Public Administrations, for the performance of institutional functions
– to the companies in charge of credit recovery;
– to insurance companies;
– to lawyers for legal assistance in the event of a dispute over the contract;
– to consultancy companies, professionals and entities operating for the company in various sectors;
– to the accounting firm
– to banking institutions and financial companies for the use of financial services, banking, etc .;
– to other bodies / institutes / companies / professionals for the purposes connected and functional to the assignment;
– to suppliers in order to correctly fulfill the stipulated contract;
– inspection and control bodies;
– commercial agents to facilitate commercial negotiations
– third-party companies in the management of reservations for food, accommodation and transfers related to company visits and events.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Only the images and videos referred to in point e) may be disseminated and specific consent will be requested.
6) Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in Articles. 3 a) b) c) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the Services provided for in the contract. The provision of data for the marketing purposes specified in point 3 d) and the collection of images and videos for purpose e) is optional and does not affect the conclusion of the contract and the provision of the service. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided.
7) Transfer abroad
The personal data in question will in no way be transferred abroad except for the images and videos published on the website.
8) Retention periods
The data processed for the purposes referred to in letters a) b) c) will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship with our company, as well as after the termination of the same for the period necessary to protect the rights of the company and allow it to demonstrate the fulfillment of its obligations. The data processed for different purposes referred to in letter d) will be processed for a period of 24 months or in any case, until you revoke your consent and / or object to the related processing, as well as subsequently to allow the company to demonstrate compliance with the law in the related processing activities. The images and videos will be kept until the cancellation is requested and in any case for a period not exceeding 24 months from the termination of the stipulated contract.
9) Rights of interested parties
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
d) the identity of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.
- It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right to opposition even in part. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication. Where applicable, he also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
10) How to exercise rights
Requests should be addressed to the Owner, without specific formalities, by sending a communication using the form on the “CONTACT US” page.
11) Right of complaint
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data to complain about a possible violation of the rules on the protection of personal data and to request a verification by the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data located in Piazza Venezia 11 – 00187 (Rome) Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785 Telephone switchboard: (+39) 06.696771 E-mail: email@example.com PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12) Source of data
The data in question was mainly acquired from the interested party. Some of them, however, can be acquired from publicly accessible sources.